Sunday, August 18, 2013

My name is Robin, I am 56 and have been overweight most of my life. Before age 10 I was pretty normal according to my mom. When I was 11 I went to my first WW meeting. (Disclaimer: I think WW may be the best program out there and I may decide to follow it while taking Belviq.) That was 45 years ago. WOW! Hard to believe. I am not going to go in to the why's and why not's. I don't think at this point it would make any difference. I am where I am at this point in my life and I want to change it.  I am tired of not fitting. Fitting into clothes and many, many other things. I am tired of thinking of my weight 2000 times a day. I am tired of the stress, the pain, the pain, the pain. My body hurts so bad, almost all the time. For those of you that want to know "How could I let myself get to this point?" I don't have the answers to that. If you want to follow my journey, I welcome you. I need support and not judgement. So please if you are a hater, just move on. Today is Sunday August 18 and my journey starts tomorrow. I plan on posting my loss every few days or weekly. I will be seeing my doctor monthly. I just picked up my prescription which would have been $116.00 but was free due to the 15 day trial. I am so thankful for that as I do not have insurance.That has been hard in itself, we lost our insurance about 4 years ago. I can't even remember when we didn't have health insurance. So, here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment